Archive for November, 2008
Recorded before halloween – wow took me way to long to finally ‘edit’ and post it
- what are we playing
- ymiris’ daughter’s teachers need A LOT of time with him
- Ymiris spoils Bioshock at around minute 3, you have been warned!
- Halloween Contests
- Recent releases – played or not? thoughts?
- NXE thoughts (before anyone of the crew actually had it)
- Random Rick Rollin’
- Ymiris changed his mind about GH world tour and not getting it (but then like the next day he did)
- GTA Content, Mass Effect Content, Halo 3 Gamerscore over the 1250 limit
- Game Review scores discussion
- Gears of War the broadway musical
- AC/DC Excel Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9_YkXHCkgA
- GTA IV Cotent Delay: http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/190228/exclusive-xbox-360-grand-theft-auto-iv-dlc-delayed-until-q1-2009/
Gears of War 2 is coming…as in only days away. I think it is safe to say most of us are going to pick it up – and possibly even for a might night launch. I personally will be heading out tomorrow night to get my midnight copy and play the night away with the rest of the Friendspot crew and whoever else is interested in giving the game a spin at the wee hours of night.
It seems Gamerdna is running a nice contest for some swag, the requirements? Simply a gamerdna account, and obtaining at least 195 gamerscore in Gears of War 2. Simple enough isn’t it? I mean who isn’t going to be playing multiplayer or the campaign pretty much nonstop until November 17th anyway? You would almost have to purposely avoid achievements to not get enough points to enter – so head over, and get a gamerdna account if you don’t have one, gain those achievements you achievement monkeys love so much – and get a chance to win some sweet loot.
The Prize? Well its an 8 foot by 8 foot banner signed by the Dev team…..saweeet.
I think thats a win, win…or maybe its a win, win, win – either way its full of win in my book.No comments